Duck Law Firm has filed multiple suits against Monsanto in the United States Eastern District of Missouri and State Courts in Louisiana representing clients who used Roundup and have been diagnosed with various forms of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. The chemical ingredients in Roundup, including glyphosate, are believed to increase the risk of some people developing NHL.
The forms of NHL that develop as a result of this exposure and the annual medical costs to treat the disease include:
- (average treatment costs $125,520/annually)
Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- (average treatment costs $122,450/annually)
Mantle cell lymphoma
- (average treatment costs $105,220/annually)
Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- (average treatment costs $142,680/annually)
Hairy cell leukemia
- (average treatment costs $133,790/annually)
Angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma
- (average treatment costs $82,320/annually)
- (average treatment costs $192,440/annually)
Two billion-dollar verdicts have been awarded against Monsanto due to their failure to warn customers of this danger. The awards reflect the knowledge Monsanto possessed about the risk and failed to disclose to its customers.
Juries are punishing corporate greed with the only thing they understand: Verdicts that send a message! Stay tuned for more results.