Offshore Injury Cases
Offshore accidents can be complex and challenging cases due to the technical maritime and admiralty laws that apply to these cases. The recovery available to you is based on several factors that require detailed analysis and research by an attorney who is experienced in handling admiralty and maritime accident. There are numerous “landmines” that await and not every personal injury attorney has the training, skill and/or experience to navigate around these landmines provide you with the best representation to maximize recovery.
Rest assured, the oil companies, offshore service companies and their insurers, that you will face, have trained and experienced maritime attorneys on standby will do their best keep you from making a recovery. You will only have one opportunity to recover for injuries and damages that will last a lifetime. Your selection of the right attorney is critical. Call Duck Law Firm if you want an aggressive firm with over 25 years of maritime litigation experience that will give your case the attention it needs in order for you to obtain the best possible result.
Why Duck Law Firm?
- WE LISTEN. The details of how the accident occurred and the damages it has caused you and your family are extremely important to us and your case.
- WE CARE. With us, you are not a number, a file in a cabinet, you are one of a kind and you matter!
- RESOURCES. We have the financial resources needed to take all measures necessary to provide for the best possible result.
- EXPERIENCE AND SKILL. Over 25 years of trial and courtroom experience.
- COMMITMENT. My life has always been based upon the philosophy if it is worth doing then it is worth doing it right. The value of the case has never dictated my effort or commitment. I do it one way, the right way!
- INTEGRITY. Honor and character are the foundation of our firm.
- RESULTS. While we cannot promise results, we can promise hard work, commitment and integrity which have resulted in the recovery of millions on behalf of our clients.
If you demand individual attention and an attorney who is committed to doing his best to represent you and who you know you can trust, then you have found that attorney. Contact us and we will fight for you!