DO NOT GET LOST IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
A settlement has been reached for owners of the 2013-2017 Nissan Sentra, 2013-2017 Nissan Juke, 2013-2016 Nissan Altima, 2014-2017 Nissan Versa Note, and 2012-2017 Nissan Versa. You are stuck with the terms and conditions of the agreement, unless you timely opt out of the settlement. I am representing claimants who do not want to be stuck with the settlement agreement and want their case evaluated and a result that is in their best interests.
2013 – 2017 Nissan Sentra
2014 – 2017 Nissan Versa Note
2012 – 2017 Nissan Versa
2013 – 2017 Nissan Juke
2013 – 2016 Nissan Altima
DEADLINE TO OPT OUT OF CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT OR BE STUCK WITH THE SETTLEMENT IS FEBRUARY 7, 2020. DON’T GET STUCK!
WHAT IS THIS LAWSUIT ABOUT?
A settlement has been reached from a class-action lawsuit filed against Nissan North America, Inc. regarding the Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVTs) in 2013-2017 Nissan Sentra, 2014-2017 Nissan Versa Note, 2012-2017 Nissan Versa, 2013-2016 Nissan Altima, and 2013-2017 Nissan Juke models. A group of individuals filed a lawsuit against Nissan, alleging that the vehicles are equipped with a defective CVT, causing poor transmission performance or failure. The plaintiffs brought claims against Nissan for breach of warranty and violation of consumer protection statutes.
Nissan continues to deny all claims related to the CVT, all allegations of wrongdoing, fault, liability or damage of any kind, denies that it acted wrongfully, and believes this litigation is without merit.
THE GOOD NEWS – I CAN HELP YOU!
I am a Consumer Law Attorney with over 25 years of experience handling thousands of these types of cases throughout the United States. Rather than being treated as a number and getting lost in a class-action lawsuit, call me! I will evaluate your case on an individual basis and provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision about your car rather than being stuck with decisions made by others in another state. If you retain me to represent you then I will pursue those damages available that include but are not limited to
- repurchase/rescission of the sale of your vehicle
- compensation for the depreciation in the value of your vehicle due to the defects
- any other remedy that you may be entitled to under law including attorney fees and costs *
THE BEST NEWS
WHAT WILL IT COST YOU? NO RECOVERY = NO FEES OR COSTS!
I will represent you on a contingency basis and will not charge you any attorneys’ fees or litigation expenses unless I obtain a recovery. If I do not recover anything for you then you will not owe me any attorney fees or litigation expenses. *
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE: DO NOT DELAY AND ACT NOW!
The deadline to opt out is February 7, 2020. For me to evaluate your claim and properly process an opt-out on your behalf, I need you to contact me no later than January 17, 2020. Act now to secure your spot to be represented by my firm and get the individual attention and representation you deserve!
Let me answer your questions and discuss your legal rights and benefits in pursuing your case as an individual claim! Call me TOLL FREE at 1(844) 994-3825 (DUCK). I look forward to helping you recover what you are owed!
* Please note that this DOES NOT GUARANTEE that any recovery will be made on your behalf by anyone. Further, this is subject to further terms and conditions per the formal retainer agreement.
As a Class Member, you could potentially receive one of the following benefits:
- The Settlement will provide an extension of the Nissan New Vehicle Limited Warranty for the transmission assembly and automatic transmission control unit (ATCU) in all class vehicles by 24 months or 24,000 miles.
- Reimbursement for replacements or qualifying repairs if the work was done after the expiration of the powertrain coverage. If the replacement or repair was performed at a Nissan dealership the full amount paid will be reimbursed. If it was performed by a non-Nissan repair facility, Nissan will reimburse up to $4,750 (for 2013-2017 Sentra, 2014-2017 Versa Note, and 2012-2017 Versa) and $5,000 (for 2013-2016 Altima and 2013-2017 Juke). The replacement or repair must have happened on or before the vehicle had been in service for 84 months or for 84,000 miles, whichever occurred first.
- Class Vehicle owners who had two or more repairs or replacements during their ownership are eligible for a $1,00 voucher toward the purchase or lease of a new Nissan or Infiniti vehicle. This must be exercised with nine months of the Effective Settlement Date and is not transferable. Those eligible for both a voucher and reimbursement must choose between the two.
- An expedited resolution program through the BBB if you claim Nissan breaches the warranty extension.
You can, this is referred to as “excluding yourself” or “opting out.” If you exclude yourself, you will not be able to receive the settlement benefits. However, you will not be bound by the terms and conditions of the settlement and will have the opportunity to pursue and collect damages owed to you.
In order to exclude yourself, you need to mail a request for exclusion postmarked no later than February 7, 2020. It must be form specific and comply with Court requirements or it will be rejected. If you choose to opt-out, then we will assist to make sure everything is completed properly and mailed quickly. If you do not follow these procedures, then you will remain a Class Member and lose the opportunity to exclude yourself from the settlement and your rights will be determined by the Settlement Agreement if it receives final approval from the Court.
Our fees and costs are based on a contingency fee. In other words, we only receive fees and our costs if we recover anything for you. Our fees and costs will be taken out of a successful settlement or verdict. The specific terms and conditions are set forth in our fee agreement which we will be happy to discuss with you.