3M Earplugs

Do I have a claim?

If you served in the military between 2003 and 2015 and were issued 3M Dual-End or Reversible Combat Arms Earplugs (CAEv2) and have been diagnosed with Hearing Loss or Tinnitus (Ringing in Ear) you may be eligible for compensation.

What do I need to do get started?

Fill out the contact information and submit for our review. We will contact you to obtain additional information and then you will be provided a free consultation to discuss your case.

What types of damages can I recover?

You may be able to recover damages for pain and suffering, mental anguish, permanent disability, medical expenses, future medical expenses, wage loss, loss of earning capacity and in some states, punitive damages.

What will this cost me?

You only pay if we make a recovery on your behalf. We represent you on a contingency basis. Our fee is contingent upon us making a recovery for you. If we make a recovery on your behalf then we will earn a fee and recover our costs. If we do not make a recovery then [...]

Go to Top