Yes, if your injury was caused by the fault or negligence of another person who is not a co-employee and it occurred on navigable waters then you may have a claim under general maritime law. If your injury arises out of your employment and was caused by your fault or the fault of a co-employee then you may have rights under state or federal workers compensation laws. Offshore cases have “twists” and “turns” that require an experienced maritime lawyer to interview you, research and analyze to answer whether or not you have a case. Call us for a free consultation to get the answer.