Absolutely, if you want to recover a fair amount for all of the damages owed to you. Insurance companies employ adjustors who are trained and supervised to minimize the amount they pay on claims. Their loyalty is to their employer and shareholders. They look out for their best interest, not yours. For example, did you know that if your automobile is damaged as a result of the negligence of another driver that in addition to being liable to you for the repair of the vehicle, the driver also owes you loss of use and damages for the diminished value of your vehicle ? Insurers will not offer to make such payments unless you know your rights. If you are going to a “gunfight” make sure you bring a “gun”!
A skilled and experienced personal injury lawyer knows the damages that you are entitled to recover and knows the range of recovery that is fair and reasonable for your damages. At Duck Law Firm, we have the skills, experience and resources to achieve the best possible results.
Our fees are contingent upon recovering for you. If we do not make a recovery on your behalf, then you do not owe us any fees. If we make a recovery on your behalf, then our fee is a percentage of the gross amounts recovered on your behalf. It is simple, we win and we get paid.
No. We provide a free consultation so that you can make an informed decision about your case.
If you were injured in an accident as a result of the fault of another then you may recover damages which include pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, mental anguish, wage loss, loss of earning capacity, past medical expenses and future medical expenses. All of these damages will be unique to you and will usually be dependent upon the nature, severity and duration of your injury.
We have the skills, experience and resources to maximize the recovery made on your behalf and obtain the best possible result. Kevin R. Duck is a member of the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. In order to obtain membership, Mr. Duck had to obtain settlements or verdicts in excess of a million dollars on multiple occasions. Rest assured, you are in good hands.
As long as it takes to obtain the best possible result. Remember, if it is worth doing, it is worth doing right.
Automobile Crash Cases
Automobile crashes can cause damages and losses well beyond the cost to repair or replace a vehicle. The impact left upon victims who survive a crash and their families can last a lifetime. In the worst scenario, crash victims die as a result of their injuries and their families suffer unimaginable losses and hardship with not only the loss of a loved one but the economic hardships that accompany such losses.
Unfortunately, even the best attorney cannot turn back the hands of time. The best we can do is fight for compensation to attempt to replace some of the losses and damages caused by the negligent acts of others. That is why your selection of the attorney who fights for you is extremely important.
Why Duck Law Firm?
- WE LISTEN. The details of how the accident occurred and the damages it has caused you and your family are extremely important to us and your case.
- WE CARE. With us, you are not a number, a file in a cabinet, you are one of a kind and you matter!
- RESOURCES. We have the financial resources needed to take all measures necessary to provide for the best possible result.
- EXPERIENCE AND SKILL. Over 25 years of trial and courtroom experience.
- COMMITMENT. My life has always been based upon the philosophy if it is worth doing then it is worth doing it right. The value of the case has never dictated my effort or commitment. I do it one way, the right way!
- INTEGRITY. Honor and character are the foundation of our firm.
- RESULTS. While we cannot promise results, we can promise hard work, commitment and integrity which have resulted in the recovery of millions on behalf of our clients.
If you demand individual attention and an attorney who is committed to doing his best to represent you and who you know you can trust, then you have found that attorney. Contact us and we will fight for you!