Were you seriously injured in an accident involving an 18-wheeler or other commercial vehicle?
Collisions with large trucks and commercial vehicles can be quite serious, given the size discrepancy that usually exists between the vehicles involved. If you have been injured in an accident caused by the recklessness of a truck driver, it is crucial you assert your rights and seek the compensation you deserve.
These types of accidents are unfortunately common on American roadways. Consider these statistics:
- In Louisiana in 2016, 69 people died in accidents involving tractor trailers
- In the same year, there were 1,368 injuries in accidents involving large trucks in the state
- Nationwide, approximately 11 percent of traffic fatalities are a result of collisions with large commercial trucks
Our team works with you to resolve cases involving tractor trailers, semis, flatbeds and any other type of large commercial truck you’ll find on the road.
Why Duck Law Firm?
When you’ve been injured in an accident, you can place your trust in Duck Law Firm to get you the best possible result in your case. Here’s why you should make us your first phone call:
- WE LISTEN. Simply put, we care greatly about your wellbeing, and throughout the entire process of your case we will put your needs first and foremost. We are here to listen to everything you have to say, and then give you compassionate, personal service.
- WE HAVE RESOURCES. Duck Law Firm has the financial resources needed to allow us to take all appropriate measures to get you the best result in your case.
- WE ARE TRUSTED. With more than 25 years of trial and courtroom experience, Duck Law Firm is trusted by clients across the region and is known by the legal community to be a force in the world of personal injury law.
- WE ARE COMMITTED. We are in this business because we care about making our clients whole again to the fullest extent possible. Regardless of the value or nature of your case, our level of commitment remains the same. We do the job the right way.
- WE HAVE INTEGRITY. Integrity and character are extremely important to us. You can trust us to be fully honest and transparent with you throughout your entire case.
While we can never promise a particular result, what we can promise is that we will work as hard as we can to get you the result you want. That commitment has resulted in us recovering millions of dollars on behalf of our clients over the years.
Expect the Best
If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident caused by a negligent driver of an 18-wheeler or other type of large commercial vehicle, we encourage you to contact us at Duck Law Firm today to schedule an evaluation with our legal team. We are committed to giving you the best legal service you can find and tirelessly fighting on your behalf to get you the settlement you deserve.